Linkit
Pulautetta
merten at iki dot fi
Fanit
Archives
- 10/01/2001 - 11/01/2001
- 11/01/2001 - 12/01/2001
- 12/01/2001 - 01/01/2002
- 01/01/2002 - 02/01/2002
- 02/01/2002 - 03/01/2002
- 03/01/2002 - 04/01/2002
- 04/01/2002 - 05/01/2002
- 05/01/2002 - 06/01/2002
- 06/01/2002 - 07/01/2002
- 07/01/2002 - 08/01/2002
- 08/01/2002 - 09/01/2002
- 09/01/2002 - 10/01/2002
- 10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
- 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
- 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
- 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.
keskiviikkona, lokakuuta 31, 2001
Now playing: Therapy? / A moment of clarity
Now, I just had to tell you where the title of this blog came from, eh? Feel free to interpret what you will from it.
This place is slowly getting comfy - tested out the different templates and found out that this one is strikes me as the best one. It's not perfect, or not even that good, but at least this one's stylesheets don't make the Navigator go wild. And I would hate to make this readable only with Exploder.
Have to tweak this template a bit when I have time for it. I'm probably too lazy to get over with it, but it's a comforting thought, anyway.
I suppose some introductions would be needed. Feel free to introduce yourself via mail, you can find the address from the right-hand side. I might seek out somekind of guestbook, someday, maybe, when I don't feel too lazy. Don't hold your breaths.
As the witty ones might have already noticed, I'm not speaking (well, writing) English as my mother language. You'll just have to survive the occasional slips in grammar and vocalbury. You have my sympathies - which is not much.
Aww - I won't start bragging more about my humble self, now. Have to get some sleep.
Later, kids.
Now, I just had to tell you where the title of this blog came from, eh? Feel free to interpret what you will from it.
This place is slowly getting comfy - tested out the different templates and found out that this one is strikes me as the best one. It's not perfect, or not even that good, but at least this one's stylesheets don't make the Navigator go wild. And I would hate to make this readable only with Exploder.
Have to tweak this template a bit when I have time for it. I'm probably too lazy to get over with it, but it's a comforting thought, anyway.
I suppose some introductions would be needed. Feel free to introduce yourself via mail, you can find the address from the right-hand side. I might seek out somekind of guestbook, someday, maybe, when I don't feel too lazy. Don't hold your breaths.
As the witty ones might have already noticed, I'm not speaking (well, writing) English as my mother language. You'll just have to survive the occasional slips in grammar and vocalbury. You have my sympathies - which is not much.
Aww - I won't start bragging more about my humble self, now. Have to get some sleep.
Later, kids.