Linkit
Pulautetta
merten at iki dot fi
Fanit
Archives
- 10/01/2001 - 11/01/2001
- 11/01/2001 - 12/01/2001
- 12/01/2001 - 01/01/2002
- 01/01/2002 - 02/01/2002
- 02/01/2002 - 03/01/2002
- 03/01/2002 - 04/01/2002
- 04/01/2002 - 05/01/2002
- 05/01/2002 - 06/01/2002
- 06/01/2002 - 07/01/2002
- 07/01/2002 - 08/01/2002
- 08/01/2002 - 09/01/2002
- 09/01/2002 - 10/01/2002
- 10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
- 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
- 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
- 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.
perjantaina, marraskuuta 02, 2001
Now listening: Tom Petty: Runnin' down a dream
Ever seen the video of Runnin' down a dream? Probably one of the best videos that MTV has ever offered - that might not sound like a compliment, but it is. Not to mention that the whole Full moon fever-record is, in my opinion, the highest part of Petty's career.
See? I don't always listen angsty and aggravated music. Hmm... What's the next song? Oh, Free fallin' - now that's a positive piece...
I slept well last night - not enough, of course, but well, and didn't woke up until a bit before 8.00 am. Might be that I'll be a good, productive employee today. Might be. Well, writing stuff like this on a coffee break won't certainly enchange my performance, but I'll get by that.
Last night, before dropping to sleep, I exhanged some emails about one particular game (you know.... Live-Action Roleplaying. And Vampire. Go on, wince, Fake-dear, I know you are reading this) with a fellow player. Actually, we've been playing a scene for quite some time now. Last night was somekind of climax of that scene and it turned out to go.... A bit different direction than I had anticipated.
Christ, a grown man almost weeped. Would you believe that?
Next time I'll be weeping in coming tuesday and wednesday, having to train some customers from Germany. And that's not a pretty sight.
Onwards, through the fog and onto checking the computers used in the training. How rewarding a job can be...
Ever seen the video of Runnin' down a dream? Probably one of the best videos that MTV has ever offered - that might not sound like a compliment, but it is. Not to mention that the whole Full moon fever-record is, in my opinion, the highest part of Petty's career.
See? I don't always listen angsty and aggravated music. Hmm... What's the next song? Oh, Free fallin' - now that's a positive piece...
I slept well last night - not enough, of course, but well, and didn't woke up until a bit before 8.00 am. Might be that I'll be a good, productive employee today. Might be. Well, writing stuff like this on a coffee break won't certainly enchange my performance, but I'll get by that.
Last night, before dropping to sleep, I exhanged some emails about one particular game (you know.... Live-Action Roleplaying. And Vampire. Go on, wince, Fake-dear, I know you are reading this) with a fellow player. Actually, we've been playing a scene for quite some time now. Last night was somekind of climax of that scene and it turned out to go.... A bit different direction than I had anticipated.
Christ, a grown man almost weeped. Would you believe that?
Next time I'll be weeping in coming tuesday and wednesday, having to train some customers from Germany. And that's not a pretty sight.
Onwards, through the fog and onto checking the computers used in the training. How rewarding a job can be...