Linkit
Pulautetta
merten at iki dot fi
Fanit
Archives
- 10/01/2001 - 11/01/2001
- 11/01/2001 - 12/01/2001
- 12/01/2001 - 01/01/2002
- 01/01/2002 - 02/01/2002
- 02/01/2002 - 03/01/2002
- 03/01/2002 - 04/01/2002
- 04/01/2002 - 05/01/2002
- 05/01/2002 - 06/01/2002
- 06/01/2002 - 07/01/2002
- 07/01/2002 - 08/01/2002
- 08/01/2002 - 09/01/2002
- 09/01/2002 - 10/01/2002
- 10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
- 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
- 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
- 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.
sunnuntaina, marraskuuta 11, 2001
Now playing: Kauko Röyhkä / Mielummin vanha kuin aikuinen
I'll just translate that title for the ones who fail to read the finer languages: I'd rather be old than adult.
Okay, my translation sucks. So, what else is new?
Yes. It's my birthday. That very day, when people, who have already passed the important hallmarks like getting to legally buy booze, getting into every night club of town (well, by age, if not by style) and getting to legally drive a car, celebrate with a bit pained expression.
Why?
Well, as one of my friends so eloquently says in the title of his short story: One day closer.
And how did I celebrate this important day? By spending the whole night in live-roleplaying game. Rather good game, mind you. I arrived home at about 08.00 am, not having slept in the previous night, dropped to bed like a sack of stones and woke up around 01.00 pm. I missed the two floorball games we had today, but I didn't make any promises to show up (actually, quite the opposite) and the team had enough players without me. And, hey - they are facing the two top teams of the division, and I think I've had my butt kicked enough for this week already.
I think I'll now go and yearn for the years I was still feeling young and didn't realise I'm stupid. That comes with age, too, you know? Realising when you're being a dumbass.
I hate getting old.
I'll just translate that title for the ones who fail to read the finer languages: I'd rather be old than adult.
Okay, my translation sucks. So, what else is new?
Yes. It's my birthday. That very day, when people, who have already passed the important hallmarks like getting to legally buy booze, getting into every night club of town (well, by age, if not by style) and getting to legally drive a car, celebrate with a bit pained expression.
Why?
Well, as one of my friends so eloquently says in the title of his short story: One day closer.
And how did I celebrate this important day? By spending the whole night in live-roleplaying game. Rather good game, mind you. I arrived home at about 08.00 am, not having slept in the previous night, dropped to bed like a sack of stones and woke up around 01.00 pm. I missed the two floorball games we had today, but I didn't make any promises to show up (actually, quite the opposite) and the team had enough players without me. And, hey - they are facing the two top teams of the division, and I think I've had my butt kicked enough for this week already.
I think I'll now go and yearn for the years I was still feeling young and didn't realise I'm stupid. That comes with age, too, you know? Realising when you're being a dumbass.
I hate getting old.