Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.

torstaina, marraskuuta 01, 2001

Now playing: Maj Karman Kauniit Kuvat / The best of Mozart

I have to admit that I like this blogger, even from purely professional (yeah, right) view. It's a nifty tool, with quite intuitive user interface, lot's of customisation (but not enough to get you completely lost) and the idea is just... Well, good. Almost as good as in wiki's. Almost.

I might even consider moving this blog to my own server, at some point. I'm not feeling terribly comfortable about having someone else's program to access my machine via ftp, but I guess I can overcome it, given time. Besides, I should first configure the ftp-daemon, anyway.

I've browsed around tens of other blogs in last few days - maybe I should add an about-page as well, and tell some horrible lies about my humble self.

Then again, maybe not - that's need-to-know -based information and the ones who need it, know already. Well, and perhaps some who don't.

I'm not really getting anywhere now, am I?
Comments: Lähetä kommentti

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?