Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.

perjantaina, marraskuuta 02, 2001

Now playing: Maj Karman Kauniit Kuvat / Haavat

I've been browsing through the other blogs every now and then (well, every now, since I've had an extermly dull day). and I must say that I'm.... Bored. Again. I'm sort of bored of reading about the life of 14+ aged girls whining after lost love (hey - it's so much more better to read about 20+ males whining after lost love...), with that HORRIBLE grammar and output. Sheesh. The sheer number of acronyms used in one paragraph is enough to make me feel like I'm suffering from the Hangover Of The Year (tm).

Oh well. There have been few good blogs, too. Just can't remember which. One would hope that the blogger.com's directory would list some other entry-types than title and time created/updated. Like nationality or intrests or something.

Then again, that might be even more boring.

But the worst part is probably the blog names. I mean - the name of this blog is horrible, I admit it. But it doesen't even make it to the top 1000. Have to change the name, though. Or rotate a bit more tolerable names.

Aww, I'm whining again. Like I'd have to read the other blogs, or something.

Time to leave the office and head for home.
Comments: Lähetä kommentti

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?