Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.

perjantaina, marraskuuta 23, 2001

Now playing: Slipknot / Left behind

It's snowing. Actually, not any more - it snowed for one day and night. And now there's about 30 cm of that white stuff everywhere, covering the ground. I would feel really, really good about it unless I had to make way through it, having my shoes full off icky cold stuff and so on.

I like winter. I just hope that I could witness it from indoors-only.

Oh well, shouldn't whine. At least it's not raining anymore - and there is something purifying in the numbing cold that creeps under one's jacket. Actually, there's a song whichs lyrics pretty much sum it up for me:

Talvipäivänseisaus.

Not for the linquistically impaired, but according to the logs, there's not too many of those around, anyway.
Comments: Lähetä kommentti

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?