Linkit
Pulautetta
merten at iki dot fi
Fanit
Archives
- 10/01/2001 - 11/01/2001
- 11/01/2001 - 12/01/2001
- 12/01/2001 - 01/01/2002
- 01/01/2002 - 02/01/2002
- 02/01/2002 - 03/01/2002
- 03/01/2002 - 04/01/2002
- 04/01/2002 - 05/01/2002
- 05/01/2002 - 06/01/2002
- 06/01/2002 - 07/01/2002
- 07/01/2002 - 08/01/2002
- 08/01/2002 - 09/01/2002
- 09/01/2002 - 10/01/2002
- 10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
- 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
- 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
- 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.
perjantaina, marraskuuta 02, 2001
WTF?
The publishing template seems to be screwed up and when I try to fix it, it gets even more fucked up.
Some of the links don't work. I'll fix them when the blogger template editing system behaves. Don't hold you breaths.
Wonder if the whole page goes bonkers when I publish this?
The publishing template seems to be screwed up and when I try to fix it, it gets even more fucked up.
Some of the links don't work. I'll fix them when the blogger template editing system behaves. Don't hold you breaths.
Wonder if the whole page goes bonkers when I publish this?