Linkit
Pulautetta
merten at iki dot fi
Fanit
Archives
- 10/01/2001 - 11/01/2001
- 11/01/2001 - 12/01/2001
- 12/01/2001 - 01/01/2002
- 01/01/2002 - 02/01/2002
- 02/01/2002 - 03/01/2002
- 03/01/2002 - 04/01/2002
- 04/01/2002 - 05/01/2002
- 05/01/2002 - 06/01/2002
- 06/01/2002 - 07/01/2002
- 07/01/2002 - 08/01/2002
- 08/01/2002 - 09/01/2002
- 09/01/2002 - 10/01/2002
- 10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
- 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
- 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
- 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.
lauantaina, joulukuuta 22, 2001
Now playing: Henry Rollins / Liar
Either it's just me, or somebody from the workplace is reading this, too. A very, very uncomfortable feeling, noticing that. Buzz off, whoever you are. Or I'll go and bitch about the training, again.
It's about -18 celsius outside right now and I'm not going to peek my nose out there in the next few days, unless absolutely necessary. Santa Claus can go and (cencored) (cencored) (cencored) with his (cencored) gifts.
Yeah, I visited one of those big shopping malls today. Bet you couldn't guess that. Human hive's, that's what they are, in the weeks before christmas. I almost wished I'd had some heave explosives with me.
Either it's just me, or somebody from the workplace is reading this, too. A very, very uncomfortable feeling, noticing that. Buzz off, whoever you are. Or I'll go and bitch about the training, again.
It's about -18 celsius outside right now and I'm not going to peek my nose out there in the next few days, unless absolutely necessary. Santa Claus can go and (cencored) (cencored) (cencored) with his (cencored) gifts.
Yeah, I visited one of those big shopping malls today. Bet you couldn't guess that. Human hive's, that's what they are, in the weeks before christmas. I almost wished I'd had some heave explosives with me.