Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.

tiistaina, joulukuuta 11, 2001

Now playing: Maj Karman Kauniit Kuvat / Kielto

Waiting for the hammer to fall. I should be giving a lecture and running some training exercises for our partners tomorrow. And to say that I'm not feeling too comfortable about that would be the understatement of the year.

It's not that I don't like the sound of my own voice - in fact, I do, and I suppose friends (assosicates - I'm too bitchy to have friends) can confirm that. I just haven't had enough time to prepare for that. It's like walking to the stage with your bullshit-generator humming too loudly and too fast.

And while I could survive that (it's not, like, that I'm not used to babble out whatever the saliva brings to my mouth), I should finish the project plan and some other paperwork for my bachelor's thesis.

I need more hours. I need longer days. I need more coffee. I need something stronger.
Comments: Lähetä kommentti

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?