Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.

tiistaina, tammikuuta 01, 2002

Now playing:

Detoxification
Purification
The ravaged corner
Cold and embittered

Run away - run away as fast as you can
From anything that needs discipline

The year of purification
The year of purification

Deification
Depopulation
Crescendo of craving
Sullen and distorted

Run away - run away as fast as you can
From anything that needs discipline

The year of purification
The year of
The year of purification
The year of purification

What have I said?
What have I said again?
I regret everything

Moral little shit-kickers
Liberal asinine pricks

Run away - run away as fast as you can
From anything that needs discipline

The year of purification
The year of
The year of purification
The year of purification


- Manic Street Preachers / The year of purification

It's now 2002. Less stupid year for all of you.
Comments: Lähetä kommentti

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?