Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.

maanantaina, tammikuuta 14, 2002

Now Playing: Therapy? / Nausea

Well, good fucking morning to you, too. I'm not the person you want to see today - my feet ache (hell, my whole body aches) after yesterday's floorball games and I'm having major piss off. Did I say major piss off? I meant that I'm trembling with rage.

Why? Well, because.

Because somebody installed the new firewall to workplace and left all the fucking ports closed. How the hell I'm supposed to do my bacherlor's thsesis if I don't have an access to my files? And while I might survite that, I also have my FS-live planning stuff on my fucking computer.

And I'm going to give people such a rant in about half'n'hour. Already gave one, and will give another one. Some people just don't get it.

And yeah, if you happen to read this and you'd like to reach, for example, my private diary, then don't. I'll figure out something and let you know.

And pardon my french. Fuckturds.
Comments: Lähetä kommentti

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?