Linkit
Pulautetta
merten at iki dot fi
Fanit
Archives
- 10/01/2001 - 11/01/2001
- 11/01/2001 - 12/01/2001
- 12/01/2001 - 01/01/2002
- 01/01/2002 - 02/01/2002
- 02/01/2002 - 03/01/2002
- 03/01/2002 - 04/01/2002
- 04/01/2002 - 05/01/2002
- 05/01/2002 - 06/01/2002
- 06/01/2002 - 07/01/2002
- 07/01/2002 - 08/01/2002
- 08/01/2002 - 09/01/2002
- 09/01/2002 - 10/01/2002
- 10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
- 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
- 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
- 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.
keskiviikkona, helmikuuta 13, 2002
Now playing: Juice Leskinen Grand Slam / Lentää
I'm sick. In the physical sense of word, as well. Yet, I'm at work - two days at home with no fever made feel somewhat... Stupid. And if the fact that I ventured outside today makes the fever raise, well, then I won't feel that stupid anymore and I'll stay at home.
I could make quite a long rant about the advertisments agencies and the way they (think they make) web layouts, but I think I'll pass that. Usually, stupidity is no excuse, but this time it might just be. Oh well, someone gets to play with style sheets, the one not being me.
I have coughing to do.
I'll save the bitter things to my private diary. Trust me, there are plenty of them.
I'm sick. In the physical sense of word, as well. Yet, I'm at work - two days at home with no fever made feel somewhat... Stupid. And if the fact that I ventured outside today makes the fever raise, well, then I won't feel that stupid anymore and I'll stay at home.
I could make quite a long rant about the advertisments agencies and the way they (think they make) web layouts, but I think I'll pass that. Usually, stupidity is no excuse, but this time it might just be. Oh well, someone gets to play with style sheets, the one not being me.
I have coughing to do.
I'll save the bitter things to my private diary. Trust me, there are plenty of them.