Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.

torstaina, helmikuuta 07, 2002

Now Playing: Klaani / Hämäräniemeen

Hello, peeps.

I didn't really sleep too well - actually, I hardly slept at tall. Now I'm death tired. Fancy that.

I've entertained myself reading other blogs - well, I'm not sure if it's entertaiment or torture, but it keeps me occupied. Like I'd have nothing better to do. One particulary charming blog belongs to some republican late-teenage girl, who keeps on ranting about this and that.

Hey, dearie - you probably deserved most of it.

The another highlight (several of them, in fact), are those nifty pagedesigns about a certain planecrash(es) in September. I mean, I must be a horrible person, would you excuse me for a moment while I go and puke?

This would probably be a good time to go and do something productive. Like, work.

Have I mentioned that my typing sucks today?
Comments: Lähetä kommentti

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?