Linkit
Pulautetta
merten at iki dot fi
Fanit
Archives
- 10/01/2001 - 11/01/2001
- 11/01/2001 - 12/01/2001
- 12/01/2001 - 01/01/2002
- 01/01/2002 - 02/01/2002
- 02/01/2002 - 03/01/2002
- 03/01/2002 - 04/01/2002
- 04/01/2002 - 05/01/2002
- 05/01/2002 - 06/01/2002
- 06/01/2002 - 07/01/2002
- 07/01/2002 - 08/01/2002
- 08/01/2002 - 09/01/2002
- 09/01/2002 - 10/01/2002
- 10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
- 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
- 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
- 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.
sunnuntaina, helmikuuta 03, 2002
Now playing: Teddy Bears STHLM / Rock'n'roll highschool
Long time, no see, and yadda yadda.
Haven't had time to do too much updates. Bachelor's thesis, company parties (the company's about to change it's name, but that's all hush-hush), staffing at one mush, playing in another...
Yeah, I've been busy. I usually am.
Twisted my knee, yesterday, while playing floorball. I suppose I'll be able to walk normally at the end of the next week, or something. Nothing wakes one up like a little pain.
Except, perhaps, more pain.
Long time, no see, and yadda yadda.
Haven't had time to do too much updates. Bachelor's thesis, company parties (the company's about to change it's name, but that's all hush-hush), staffing at one mush, playing in another...
Yeah, I've been busy. I usually am.
Twisted my knee, yesterday, while playing floorball. I suppose I'll be able to walk normally at the end of the next week, or something. Nothing wakes one up like a little pain.
Except, perhaps, more pain.