Linkit
Pulautetta
merten at iki dot fi
Fanit
Archives
- 10/01/2001 - 11/01/2001
- 11/01/2001 - 12/01/2001
- 12/01/2001 - 01/01/2002
- 01/01/2002 - 02/01/2002
- 02/01/2002 - 03/01/2002
- 03/01/2002 - 04/01/2002
- 04/01/2002 - 05/01/2002
- 05/01/2002 - 06/01/2002
- 06/01/2002 - 07/01/2002
- 07/01/2002 - 08/01/2002
- 08/01/2002 - 09/01/2002
- 09/01/2002 - 10/01/2002
- 10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
- 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
- 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
- 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.
torstaina, maaliskuuta 28, 2002
Now playing: Juliet Jonesin Sydän / Jänis
Happily drunk.
Well, not that happily. And not too drunk, either. Sober enough to realize that I'm so drunk that I shouldn't really write.
Untrained mind can do wonders with three ciders, one glass of wine and one irish coffee.
Happily drunk.
Well, not that happily. And not too drunk, either. Sober enough to realize that I'm so drunk that I shouldn't really write.
Untrained mind can do wonders with three ciders, one glass of wine and one irish coffee.