Linkit
Pulautetta
merten at iki dot fi
Fanit
Archives
- 10/01/2001 - 11/01/2001
- 11/01/2001 - 12/01/2001
- 12/01/2001 - 01/01/2002
- 01/01/2002 - 02/01/2002
- 02/01/2002 - 03/01/2002
- 03/01/2002 - 04/01/2002
- 04/01/2002 - 05/01/2002
- 05/01/2002 - 06/01/2002
- 06/01/2002 - 07/01/2002
- 07/01/2002 - 08/01/2002
- 08/01/2002 - 09/01/2002
- 09/01/2002 - 10/01/2002
- 10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
- 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
- 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
- 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.
maanantaina, maaliskuuta 18, 2002
Now playing: Therapy? / Little tongues first
You know what disturbs me? Two things. First is the fact that these entries have gotten a bit too technical, lately. I'd say that I'm sorry if I was. I'm not - just thought to say it out aloud that I noticed it myself, as well.
Second - judging by the spy-on-visitors -software, the visits that this place gets are heavily oriented towards a certain city located on western coast. No, not that one. The bigger one in south. And I dearly wonder why.
Am I the sticky paper that collects flies? Or the honey that attracts bears?
And yeah, I know that certain visitors like the second one better. You're not hairy enough fellows - hair that hasn't seen a barber shop in years is hardly something that would earn you the tittle of Master Bear.
I spent a weekend in that very city, you know. Had a game there - a good game, that is. I also had a charming mixup with train tickets and ended up spending the whole sunday there as well, even if I originally planned on getting out on early morning train.
And you know what? It wasn't that bad. I'm envying that one certain cafeteria they have and we don't. I really am. And the company wasn't bad, either - certainly not the one I usually have.
Come to think of it, I don't usually have company, because I don't usually spend afternoons in cafeterias.
Mixing up the train tickets might become a habit for me.
You know what disturbs me? Two things. First is the fact that these entries have gotten a bit too technical, lately. I'd say that I'm sorry if I was. I'm not - just thought to say it out aloud that I noticed it myself, as well.
Second - judging by the spy-on-visitors -software, the visits that this place gets are heavily oriented towards a certain city located on western coast. No, not that one. The bigger one in south. And I dearly wonder why.
Am I the sticky paper that collects flies? Or the honey that attracts bears?
And yeah, I know that certain visitors like the second one better. You're not hairy enough fellows - hair that hasn't seen a barber shop in years is hardly something that would earn you the tittle of Master Bear.
I spent a weekend in that very city, you know. Had a game there - a good game, that is. I also had a charming mixup with train tickets and ended up spending the whole sunday there as well, even if I originally planned on getting out on early morning train.
And you know what? It wasn't that bad. I'm envying that one certain cafeteria they have and we don't. I really am. And the company wasn't bad, either - certainly not the one I usually have.
Come to think of it, I don't usually have company, because I don't usually spend afternoons in cafeterias.
Mixing up the train tickets might become a habit for me.