Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.

maanantaina, kesäkuuta 03, 2002

Now playing: Bitch alert / Songs for your wedding -ep

Just in case of that not-so-remote possibility of me having to get married someday.

I meant the now playing-piece, dorks.

I left the weekend behind me while hammering Civ3. After being extermly disappointed for the better part of my game (the game hasn't changed enough to keep me intrested), I suddenly got very, very addicted when my civilization reached the industrial age. Allright, the game has some new and intresting features, I'll give you that much. But it's still a bit of a disappointment for me.

Also, the threats about getting too comfortable with world championships realized - minus the beer. I actually did watch a game or two (or watched them while computer made it's turns in Civ3 - you didn't really think I'd favor real sports over computer games?) and even enjoyed some of them.

To be perfectly honest, right now I'd rather be turning into oozing jelly at home than doing the same at work. After somewhat relaxing and nice weekend, the anxiety is back and stronger than before.
Comments: Lähetä kommentti

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?