Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.

maanantaina, kesäkuuta 10, 2002

Now playing: Infinite mass / bullet

Things have, again, taken turn towards worse. Well, bad news are news nonethless - and I'll rather get them than just sit and wait.

I should propably do something productive, like writing tomorrows episode of FBI-game, instead of just sitting here and playing Operation Flashpoint. Then again, I'm sort of enjoying myself while doing that, so no harm done.

Didn't really get any sleep last night, having returned home from Mikki's game (and excellent one, if someone needs that pointed out) at about 01.30 am, trying to get some sleep after 2 am and blinking awake at 06.30 am, not being sure if I was abducted or if I actually slept.

Still - three football games, Operation Flashpoint and meaty lunch. I'm not complaining. Much.
Comments: Lähetä kommentti

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?