Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.

tiistaina, kesäkuuta 18, 2002

Now playing: Tool / The grudge

Well, now I'm officially (tm) outed from here - or will be, in two weeks, when the current work terminates. The gray emissaries, who oversee taking down the company, arrived today and did what they had to do; noticed us that our contracts will end in two weeks.

Two weeks doing... Well, nothing. I'd imagine that our netconnections are going down soon enough and that the furniture and computers will be taken away in about a week or so. Same goes for my home netconnection, which was paid by the company. It would appear that I'll be spending very net-less summer. That will, of course, mean very few or no updates here.

Wipe away the false tears, maggots.

Of course, it'll also mean that I'll be mostly unreachable via email. For the last three weeks of July, that would have been the case anyway, as I'll be retiring into summer cottage to do some Advanced Meditation (tm). In other words, I'll be doing pretty much nothing. This, ladies and gentlemen, is developing to be a trend.

Now, I do have some things I should do - first, I should get myself employed again (with no apparent hurry), finish my thesis (ditto - I should hurry, but I don't feel like hurrying) and the stuff.

Leaving those dull real life thingies aside, I could and should write a game or two. Perhaps one long campaign, now that the FBI-campaign is reaching it's end (and who I'm kidding here?), and perhaps do something to my long-lived dream - Fading Suns live campaign.

Perhaps, perhaps. I do feel like writing now and I do have some ideas that might well develope into full-scale games. It's all up to my psyche, or the lack of it. Because, most probably, I'll be just sitting idly and scratching my balls, only to notice that the summer and vacation are already gone.

I'll care about that next week. Promise.
Comments: Lähetä kommentti

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?