Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.

maanantaina, heinäkuuta 29, 2002

Now Playing: Last Ninja 2 / Central park

Still at work, trying to figure out what, when and how. Actually, I think I can answer those simple questions already: GUI with JSP and servlets, clumsily (since I haven't really done them before) and all too soon. The last one would be in about one and half weeks.

Obviously, someone has a sharp learning curve ahead.

I've been thinking about switching the language to Finnish - mainly, because my English tends to suck and I cannot really do any verbal ranting in it. Also, there doesen't seem to be too many non-Finnish speaking visitors here, at least apart from the ones who do google search with Moment of clarity (poor suckers) and occasional visits from the blogger mainpage.

Hmm. Perhaps, perhaps. Or then I'll just wait until I have time to build new homepages and do a blogging-like thingy on them. But then again, I probably won't have energy to keep updating two journals at the same time.

And THEN again, I'd really need that semi-private journal I used to have - my hands are itching to type some moody and ankward whinings. I won't get into that in public pages, since, well, they are public pages and I don't hang out my underwear to public places, either. Well, at least not that often.

My brain hurts, now.
Comments: Lähetä kommentti

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?