Linkit
Pulautetta
merten at iki dot fi
Fanit
Archives
- 10/01/2001 - 11/01/2001
- 11/01/2001 - 12/01/2001
- 12/01/2001 - 01/01/2002
- 01/01/2002 - 02/01/2002
- 02/01/2002 - 03/01/2002
- 03/01/2002 - 04/01/2002
- 04/01/2002 - 05/01/2002
- 05/01/2002 - 06/01/2002
- 06/01/2002 - 07/01/2002
- 07/01/2002 - 08/01/2002
- 08/01/2002 - 09/01/2002
- 09/01/2002 - 10/01/2002
- 10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
- 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
- 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
- 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.
maanantaina, heinäkuuta 29, 2002
Now playing: Live / Shit towne
I decided to save some money, and only bought some extra cable, so I can use my md-headphones at work. Of course, having just saved 20+ euros, I decided to visit the record shop - the rest, as they say, is history.
Oh well. At least I now have decent working enviroment and few new cd's. Namely, Live - Throwing copper, Eppu Normaali - Imperiumin vastaisku and Kauko Röyhkä - Pauliina, rantatyttö, of which the last one is a cd-single.
I have this (new) idea for a short game bubbling under my skin. I don't know what is exactly is, yet, I just know the mood and few glimpes of it. That's the way writing games works for me - I know what kind of mood they should have, and I have few visual images of how they should be. Then I write something around those few images. Well, to be perfectly honest, I rarely get to that writing part - the ideas just go to where Old Ideas go to die. I don't think the place is that much different from the place where old soldiers go to regroup.
But to make that particular idea work, I'd need a whole weekend and a cabin or some other remote place where to run the game. That is, after the idea has become somewhat more clearer.
Aww, shit. I think I'll just bury myself into work, now.
I decided to save some money, and only bought some extra cable, so I can use my md-headphones at work. Of course, having just saved 20+ euros, I decided to visit the record shop - the rest, as they say, is history.
Oh well. At least I now have decent working enviroment and few new cd's. Namely, Live - Throwing copper, Eppu Normaali - Imperiumin vastaisku and Kauko Röyhkä - Pauliina, rantatyttö, of which the last one is a cd-single.
I have this (new) idea for a short game bubbling under my skin. I don't know what is exactly is, yet, I just know the mood and few glimpes of it. That's the way writing games works for me - I know what kind of mood they should have, and I have few visual images of how they should be. Then I write something around those few images. Well, to be perfectly honest, I rarely get to that writing part - the ideas just go to where Old Ideas go to die. I don't think the place is that much different from the place where old soldiers go to regroup.
But to make that particular idea work, I'd need a whole weekend and a cabin or some other remote place where to run the game. That is, after the idea has become somewhat more clearer.
Aww, shit. I think I'll just bury myself into work, now.