Linkit
Pulautetta
merten at iki dot fi
Fanit
Archives
- 10/01/2001 - 11/01/2001
- 11/01/2001 - 12/01/2001
- 12/01/2001 - 01/01/2002
- 01/01/2002 - 02/01/2002
- 02/01/2002 - 03/01/2002
- 03/01/2002 - 04/01/2002
- 04/01/2002 - 05/01/2002
- 05/01/2002 - 06/01/2002
- 06/01/2002 - 07/01/2002
- 07/01/2002 - 08/01/2002
- 08/01/2002 - 09/01/2002
- 09/01/2002 - 10/01/2002
- 10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
- 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
- 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
- 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.
maanantaina, heinäkuuta 29, 2002
Now playing: Nothing. De nada.
I whined something about not gamemastering anything for a while, day or two ago.
Now I'm having three different settings ramming each other inside my head; the mentioned New Thing, Aberrant-campaing and Harn. The last one popped right back into the track after almost a year long hiatus, thanks to drinking and gossiping about Harn, and refounding the assosicated forums.
I'm seriously thinking about quitting work and living on other taxpayer's money just to make best use of my short life.
I whined something about not gamemastering anything for a while, day or two ago.
Now I'm having three different settings ramming each other inside my head; the mentioned New Thing, Aberrant-campaing and Harn. The last one popped right back into the track after almost a year long hiatus, thanks to drinking and gossiping about Harn, and refounding the assosicated forums.
I'm seriously thinking about quitting work and living on other taxpayer's money just to make best use of my short life.