Linkit
Pulautetta
merten at iki dot fi
Fanit
Archives
- 10/01/2001 - 11/01/2001
- 11/01/2001 - 12/01/2001
- 12/01/2001 - 01/01/2002
- 01/01/2002 - 02/01/2002
- 02/01/2002 - 03/01/2002
- 03/01/2002 - 04/01/2002
- 04/01/2002 - 05/01/2002
- 05/01/2002 - 06/01/2002
- 06/01/2002 - 07/01/2002
- 07/01/2002 - 08/01/2002
- 08/01/2002 - 09/01/2002
- 09/01/2002 - 10/01/2002
- 10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
- 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
- 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
- 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.
tiistaina, heinäkuuta 16, 2002
Now playing:
I warned you about the quotes. And did you listen? No-ooo. Probably sucks to be you right now.
I'm hitting the didn't-really-sleep-last-night -melancholy with full force. The buss towards Nowhere leaves at about the same sun rises - well, perhaps few minutes later. I'll be spending at least week in some kind of solitude.
Which means that if someone finds me floating in the lake, in traditional northern way (fly open, willy trying to emulate U-96 periscope and enough alcohol in bloodstream to heat small city for a year or so), it probably wasn't an accident.
In that case, I'll most probably be back to haunt you and make your dreams suck like that famous industrial vacuum cleaner.
I should go and get some sleep, really. It's again almost midnight and I should be up at 5.30 am at the latest.
Hmh. Went to see the Spiderman today and it sucked, with the notable exception of character animation. It would have sucked without that awfully lame end scene potraying the hero with US of A flag. But alas, it sucked even more now.
Don't break the place while I'm gone, kids.
"On lumi katkaissut linjat kaupunkiin valkeaan
kelirikko kieltänyt postia perille kulkemaan
ja vaikka allakka kertoo
päivän pidenneen
niin jotenkin taas hauskuu vaihtuu
epävarmuuteen
On metsää kaatunut poikki radan pohjoisen
patikalla tietä riittää ainakin kevääseen
ja vaikka illaksi näyttää
tuuli laantuvan
niin radio on hiljaa myös kohdalla
rinnakkaisohjelman
Kevään korva luulee jostain toivon palaavan
toukoinen kuu jos saisi taas langat laulamaan
mutta keskusneiti kertoo
linjan varatun
ei kulje yhteys vieläkään
suuntaan Heinäpään"
- Viikate / Reino Helismaa
I warned you about the quotes. And did you listen? No-ooo. Probably sucks to be you right now.
I'm hitting the didn't-really-sleep-last-night -melancholy with full force. The buss towards Nowhere leaves at about the same sun rises - well, perhaps few minutes later. I'll be spending at least week in some kind of solitude.
Which means that if someone finds me floating in the lake, in traditional northern way (fly open, willy trying to emulate U-96 periscope and enough alcohol in bloodstream to heat small city for a year or so), it probably wasn't an accident.
In that case, I'll most probably be back to haunt you and make your dreams suck like that famous industrial vacuum cleaner.
I should go and get some sleep, really. It's again almost midnight and I should be up at 5.30 am at the latest.
Hmh. Went to see the Spiderman today and it sucked, with the notable exception of character animation. It would have sucked without that awfully lame end scene potraying the hero with US of A flag. But alas, it sucked even more now.
Don't break the place while I'm gone, kids.