Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.

sunnuntaina, heinäkuuta 28, 2002

Now playing: The sound of blood rushing through my head all too fast

Another year, another Con - I'm back home, somewhat alive, and I think I'll pass the last day of it. Both because there's really nothing that intrests me going on tomorrow and because I know I'll be having a moderately strong hang-over in the morning.

Hang-over? Glad you asked - I ran two moderately successfull games in the Con and I'm no friend of moderately succesfull games. Either they are good or they are not. Being the very solution-oriented person I am, I got happily drunk after the second game. Sort of zeroed myself. If anyone asks, I'll blame the company.

Oh, yes - I'm still drunk, though the happy-phase is beginning to move away, leaving behind the long slide towards morning.

I think I'll go to bed. Yeah, to bed - otherwise this'll turn into whining.
Comments: Lähetä kommentti

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?