Linkit
Pulautetta
merten at iki dot fi
Fanit
Archives
- 10/01/2001 - 11/01/2001
- 11/01/2001 - 12/01/2001
- 12/01/2001 - 01/01/2002
- 01/01/2002 - 02/01/2002
- 02/01/2002 - 03/01/2002
- 03/01/2002 - 04/01/2002
- 04/01/2002 - 05/01/2002
- 05/01/2002 - 06/01/2002
- 06/01/2002 - 07/01/2002
- 07/01/2002 - 08/01/2002
- 08/01/2002 - 09/01/2002
- 09/01/2002 - 10/01/2002
- 10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
- 11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002
- 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
- 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
Ja syövät kakkupalanne. Väliaikainen, summittainen ja hetkittäinen. Lievästi sinkkiämpärimäinen jälkimaku.
tiistaina, heinäkuuta 16, 2002
Now playing: Weezer / Island in the sun
I'm feeling oddly removed from the world, having slept about four hours. I had a weird dream, again, but I can't remember the exact details. But I suppose it's something that would have made Freud proud.
I was in war - not physically, I think, but more as a narrator-type, or just as a watcher. First there was some kind of oddly patriotic scene with Robert Duvall (the actor) playing part of some general or another. I think it was some strange off-shoot from Apocalypse now, although he looked like his own, elderly self.
I think the scene ended up with him burning in funeral pyre.
Then there was this young female lieutnant doing something. She wasn't looking familiar, but knowing my subconscious, I can think of several real life persons she was potraying. Or at least one of those.
Anyhow, she was full of energy and charm, lovely and commanding. I might be developing a fetish for women in uniform, here.
Next scene had some kind of officer walking around military base, being all philosophical and grim. I think he potrayed me, in the end, although I watched the whole thing from further away. Then there was a jeep driving back to base in full speed, and one or two troopers carrying the said female lieutnant. She had been shot in the neck and in the hindside. They were carrying her oddly, in sitting position, keeping legs apart so that the hindside wounds (which looked quite grievous, as did the neck wounds) wouldn't become even more critical. The female lieutnant had lost her jacket, and was wearing a black t-shirt with somekind of logo on the front. Not unlike those antifascist-logos, but I think it opposed something else.
The male officer took the female one to the field hospital, and here the alarm woke me up. I fell asleep again, and remember the male officer sitting beside the female and thinking that she won't make it.
I think it was in the Vietnam war.
With this, I think I'm more than ready for a week-long vacation in the countryside. Leaving tomorrow morning, possibly coming back next wednesday.
I'm feeling oddly removed from the world, having slept about four hours. I had a weird dream, again, but I can't remember the exact details. But I suppose it's something that would have made Freud proud.
I was in war - not physically, I think, but more as a narrator-type, or just as a watcher. First there was some kind of oddly patriotic scene with Robert Duvall (the actor) playing part of some general or another. I think it was some strange off-shoot from Apocalypse now, although he looked like his own, elderly self.
I think the scene ended up with him burning in funeral pyre.
Then there was this young female lieutnant doing something. She wasn't looking familiar, but knowing my subconscious, I can think of several real life persons she was potraying. Or at least one of those.
Anyhow, she was full of energy and charm, lovely and commanding. I might be developing a fetish for women in uniform, here.
Next scene had some kind of officer walking around military base, being all philosophical and grim. I think he potrayed me, in the end, although I watched the whole thing from further away. Then there was a jeep driving back to base in full speed, and one or two troopers carrying the said female lieutnant. She had been shot in the neck and in the hindside. They were carrying her oddly, in sitting position, keeping legs apart so that the hindside wounds (which looked quite grievous, as did the neck wounds) wouldn't become even more critical. The female lieutnant had lost her jacket, and was wearing a black t-shirt with somekind of logo on the front. Not unlike those antifascist-logos, but I think it opposed something else.
The male officer took the female one to the field hospital, and here the alarm woke me up. I fell asleep again, and remember the male officer sitting beside the female and thinking that she won't make it.
I think it was in the Vietnam war.
With this, I think I'm more than ready for a week-long vacation in the countryside. Leaving tomorrow morning, possibly coming back next wednesday.